RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THIS IS A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE FLORIDA VACATION RENTAL ACT. THE RIGHTS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF GUESTS. YOUR SIGNATURE ON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO LEASE THE UNIT AS A VACATION RENTAL (ALSO KNOWN AS TRANSIENT OR NONRESIDENTIAL RENTAL).
KEYS ARE ISSUED AS DIRECTED IN THE WELCOME LETTER RECEIVED AFTER FULL PAYMENT AND ARE TO BE RETURNED ON DEPARTURE IN THE SAME MANOR AS RECEIVED. PLEASE NOTIFY US IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR KEYS.
Pest Control Spray: At 1pm on the second Thursday of the month the Pest Control Company and a representative of the Association will enter the rental do a maintenance spray. We will knock first then enter.
1. REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT:
A $300 security deposit will charged to your credit card 30 days before arrival and refunded within 48 hrs after your departure and after the room has been inspected for any damages. Any damage exceeding $300 will be charged to your credit card.
If reservation is canceled before 30 of your arrival a full refund will be issued including the Refundable Security Deposit $300 and the cleaning fee and any applicable taxes will be refunded with in 48 hrs of the cancellation. If a deposit was taken a $20 flat administration fee will be charged to cover any credit card fees.
If the reservation is canceled between day 1 and day 30 before your arrival the Refundable Security deposit of $300 and the cleaning fees including taxes, will be credited to your credit card. All other funds will be forfeited.
All reservations made within the 30 days before arrival will be charged the entire reservation including any credit card fees minus the refundable security deposit and the cleaning fee will be refunded. Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds as a result of airline delays or strikes. personal emergencies. If you are booking during Hurricane Season we recommend the you obtain traveler insurance.
It takes 5-10 business days for the credit card processor to credit your account.
3. TERMINATION. If Guest or any member of Guest’s party violates the terms of this Agreement, Owner may terminate this Vacation Rental Agreement with no refund of the paid rents and may enter the premises and remove Guest, the members of Guest’s party and their belongings. Guest is notified that all individuals occupying the Unit will be subject to immediate eviction procedures under Florida law.
4. ALL RENTALS ARE TO RESPONSIBLE ADULTS. Guest acknowledges that he/she will not assign this Agreement or sublet any portion of the Unit. Occupancy is restricted to the maximum occupancy as set forth in this Vacation Rental Agreement. Guest agrees that the Unit shall not be used for any illegal or unlawful purpose. Use of the Unit and/or common areas in a manner contrary to the provisions of this paragraph or that disturbs or offends other guests or residents shall be deemed grounds for immediate termination.
5. CHECK IN will be after 4:00 PM on the arrival date. There are no early check in’s
6. CHECK OUT on the date of departure will be by 11:00 A.M. There are no late check out’s. Late check out fees may apply.
7. FURNISHINGS include bed linens, pillows, bath towels, blankets and bedspreads.
8. CARE OF UNIT AND COMMON AREA. Guest is expected to care for the Unit as if it was his or her own and must comply with all posted condominium rules and regulations applicable to use of the Unit and the common areas. Guest acknowledges that unless Owner is notified on day of check-in of any damage or cleaning concerns, all damages or concerns to the Unit during the occupancy will be Guest’s responsibility and must be reported to Owner and paid prior to departure. Guest must leave the Unit in a clean condition to include the following: (a) all trash removed from the Unit, (b) all dirty dishes put into dishwasher and started, (c) refrigerator left clean and free of perishable food, (d) dirty linens/towels collected into a pile in kitchen, (e) entry door locked and windows closed and locked, and keys returned to lock box. (f) all breakage reported to Owner. Failure to comply will result in charges to the credit card on file.
9. AIR CONDITIONING is available for the Unit and is to be run between 72 and 80 degrees at all times. DO NOT OPEN WINDOWS – due to the very high humidity of the ocean breeze, mold and mildew will grow rapidly if windows are left open and/or the air conditioner is not run, spoiling your, our and future guests’ enjoyment of the Unit.
10. NO TELEPHONE service is available in the Unit. PLEASE BRING YOUR CELL PHONE & CHARGER OR A CALLING CARD WITH A TOLL-FREE ACCESS NUMBER FOR OTHER CALLS.
11. LOST, STOLEN OR ABANDONED ARTICLES. Owner shall have no responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned items. There will be a $25.00 charge plus shipping costs for any items returned at Guest’s request.
12. RIGHT OF ENTRY. Guest agrees that Owner reserves the right to enter the Unit anytime to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check for damage, and make repairs or improvements as Owner deems necessary or appropriate.
13. DISPUTES under this Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be filed only in the Bay County court in Florida in which county the Unit is located. Both parties consent to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of such court.
14. DEPOSIT Full payment is due 30 days before your arrival. A $250 deposit it due at booking anytime before the 30 days of arrival.
15. PARKING Pay close attention to the parking signs and the instructions.They will ticket or tow your vehicle. Covered garage parking is available for $15.00 + Taxes per day plus a refundable $50 + Taxes deposit for the parking pass card. You will be provided a parking card for a Covered Parking Garage located at Michigan and 4th. http://mapq.st/1TDHVn3 . This parking option will allow you in and out parking and overnight parking as well. I have looked for other parking alternatives but they were to expensive $20-40 per day and up. Please provide me 7 day notice if you want to reserve the Parking Card. These Cards are issued on a first come first served basis and are limited.
16. TRAVEL INSURANCE: It is a good practice to get Travel Insurance in case an unforeseen emergency arises.
17. NO PETS ARE PERMITTED IN THE VACATION RENTAL
18. There is a $50 fee for lost or stolen keys.
19. No Smoking is permitted of any kind inside the building or any rooms. There is a $250 cleaning charge if your rooms has any evidence of smoking.
20. Make-up remover towelettes are provided. Please do not use cloth towels to remove make up. There will be a charge (market price) for damaged towels. If you need more make up remover towelettes just ask.
21. Miami Beach is a city on the move and construction projects are in full swing through out the city. We are not responsible for noises from these projects. We will inform you if there is any construction with in the building or property only.
22. No e-signature or physical signature is required for the execution and enforcement of this agreement. It is agreed by both the Host and Guest(s) that by paying the Rent Price to the Host or a third party booking website at the Booking Date, and upon having received a Reservation confirmation email from the Host or a third party booking website, the Host and Guest(s) have entered into and fully executed this Agreement.
23. Luggage Storage: Unfortunately no luggage storage is available. There are luggage storage companies in Miami Beach.